Saturday, February 26, 2011

You

You are the glue the holds our family together. The calm in the center of all the storms of my life. The voice of reason when I've gone over the edge. The love that centers me and keeps me focused. The force that pushes me to be better than I think I can be. The anchor that keeps me where I need to be. You are a compass guiding me, letting me stand on my own but keeping me moving in the direction I need to go. You are a magnet always tugging me closer, keeping me within arms reach, and making me remember that you are my other half and my life would not be complete without you. Our life is a rollercoaster, but you are my safety bar. No matter how steep the hill is, I know your arms are strong enough to keep me safe........ I love you always.....

No comments: