Monday, April 13, 2009

Knitting Fairy

It's cold and rainy here. I'm so ready for spring. My family cleaned the house before I got home from work so I had time to sit and knit. I finished the first Gardener sock to the background bangs and crashes of COH on the computer. I gave up trying to hear the TV and moved the knitting party to my bedroom. I had just finished the toe on Gardener Sock #2 when my darling little ball of fire jumped into the middle of the bed for a hug and snapped my Knitwicks size 1 needle off at the hub. I managed to stay calm and not kill the child (murder being a crime and all). No more sock until I purchase a new needle. Of course, that's the only size 1 in the house.

I wonder if I put the broken one under my pillow if a new one will be there in the morning. Who needs a tooth fairy, I want a knitting fairy.

No comments: